Submit your voice file attachments to an email which goes directly to your BigHand system. Authors compose a new message in a web-based or local email client such as Hotmail, Gmail or Outlook Express and attaches a file to a connected device. A dedicated email address is used and BigHand uses the subject line as a title. The assistant views the attached voice file in the same way as any other voice files sent via BigHand. BigHand has extended Email Gateway support so you can use your iPhone, Symbian phones, and email-capable smartphones.
• Immediate notification for assistant or the team when emailed voice files arrive
• No changes to your existing infrastructure
• Multiple workflows available by simply routing the email to another email address
• BigHand accepts .wav and .dss
• .aiff and .caf support for iPhone users
• .amr format support for other smartphones
Select a demo